Techland published the patch 1.06 Of Dying Light 2: Stay Human for PS5 and PS4. Among the novelties we find the resolution of audio problems on PS4 and the death bug finally, as well as a backup system for saves.
Below are the notes of the 1.06 update of Dying Light 2:
- Fixed death loop issue. No new cases should occur and pre-existing ones should have been fixed.
- I add the backup of the saves which allows you to reload the progress (including the inventory) to the last save point of the main story.
- Fixed some audio issues on PS4.
- Fast Travel now works as it should after completing the main story.
- Multiple stability improvements.
Therefore, Techland’s work continues to solve the problems of Dying Light 2: Stay Human, while supporting the game with a series of free additional content. We remind you that the Ronin Pack is now available, the new Dying Light 2 free DLC divided into three parts, which includes a weapon and a series of clothes.