Techland has released a new update for Dying Light 2 Stay Human. This is theupdate of 11 February 2022 and is available for the PC version of the game. The console version is pending. Here are the news and fixes indicated by the patch notes.
There official patch notes of the February 11, 2022 update of Dying Light 2 Stay Human includes:
- Fixed numerous crashes and improved game stability.
- Added option to change voiceover between localized and original (English).
- Added more video settings (including motion blur and distance blur).
- Various improvements to keyboard and mouse key customization options (including walk enable option and single press / hold target setting).
- Correct music is now played for teammates in COOP sessions.
- Various situations that could cause infinite black screens have been resolved
- Replica of the corpses of the AI in co-op
- Improvements to the DLSS
- Fixed an issue for players not being able to sell valuables to the vendor
We also got to see a video comparison between the E3 2018/2019 trailers and the final version of Dying Light 2.