Nintendo and the developers of Next Level Games have released theupdate 1.2.0 Of Mario Strikers: Battle League Football. The free update introduces the contents of Pack 2, which includes Pauline and Diddy Kong.
In addition to two new playable characters, update 1.2.0 includes the stadium “Planetoid” and the “Barrel” set. Among the novelties we also find the Striker ranking in the main menu, with an ability score determined by the player’s performance in online matches.
As for the Club Striker mode, players can now customize the look of their fans and use coins to activate fireworks and confetti every time they score a goal or win a match. There are also changes to the balance and solved unspecified problems that undermined the gaming experience.
Below are the official notes in Italian of the 1.2.0 update of Mario Strikers: Battle League Football.
- Added playable character “Pauline”.
- Added playable character “Diddy Kong”.
- Added the “Planetoid” stage.
- Added the “Barrel” set.
- The Striker leaderboard has been added to the main menu. Compete by comparing your individual skill against your Skill Score over a set amount of time, which varies based on your performance in online matches (except Play Against Friends mode).
- In Club Striker, the ability to customize the appearance of fans in the stadium has been added from Club Management → Stadium → Fans.
- Club Striker has added the ability to use coins to see fireworks and confetti when you score a goal or win a match. You can set this option in Club Management → Celebrations.
- The in-game behavior of CPU-controlled teammates has been changed to press opponents faster.
- The order of characters when switching characters has been changed.
- The time it takes to load a perfect through ball and a perfect through lob has been changed.
- The number of Coins and Tokens awarded based on the outcome of a match has been increased.
- Changed the number of days in the Club Striker rule from 90 to 30 which prevented a club from participating in a season if none of its members had played online for a certain amount of time.
- Has the number of blocks been changed from 2 to 1? which were kicked off to the trailing team with a goal difference of 1 or 2.
- The opponent search system in online matches has been changed.
- Numerous other game balance fixes have been made and various issues have been resolved to improve the gameplay experience.