On the occasion of Connect, the event in which the latest news related to VR headsets by Halfthe Facebook company has unveiled i numbers come on Quest, especially from the related shop, which appear to be great. Let’s read:
- Of the more than 400 apps in the Quest Store, about 1 in 3 has a millionaire turnover;
- 33 titles surpassed $10 million in gross revenue, up 11 titles from February, and the number of apps that surpassed $5 million in gross revenue doubled from last year to 55 ;
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners has surpassed $50 million in revenue on Quest alone, nearly double the revenue on all other platforms;
- In the first 24 hours, Resident Evil 4 made $2 million on the Quest Store;
- Zenith: The Last City made its first million dollars;
- Blade & Sorcery: Nomad made its first million dollars in just two days;
- Stress Level Zero’s Bonelab made its first million dollars in less than an hour when it launched last month. Bonelab also holds the record for fastest selling app in Quest history;
- To date, more than $1.5 billion has been spent on Quest Store games and apps; Since last year’s launch, the App Lab now has over 2,000 applications.
In short, despite the distrust, it seems that Quest viewers have their own market alive and well, which hopefully will grow further to become more and more interesting for the general public.