A few days after the launch ofUpdate 3.9 Of Monster Hunter Rise for PC and Nintendo Switch, Capcom has released the official notes of the update, which among other things will accompany the publication of new free and paid content.
As already reported in a previous news, Monster Hunter Rise update 3.9 will be available from February 24 and will give all players two armor sets, fourteen weapons and a talisman to prepare players for the arrival of Sunbreak. Also, they will be available two new DLCs for a fee with the voices of Selva and Paz to replace those of your hunter.
Below you will find the official notes of the update, which among other things, prepares the game for the arrival of new event missions and the next DLCs arriving.
Major additions and changes
- New event missions available every week.
- New downloadable content for purchase from Nintendo eShop.
Bug fixes and other changes
- When you change the direction of the mechanical toad in the training area, the text usually turns yellow, but if the player subsequently changed another option, the direction text turned white again. This problem has been solved.
- Fixed a bug where the “Utsushi Cut” hairstyle was not displayed correctly when combined with certain types of helmets.
- Fixed a bug where fringes were not displayed correctly when equipping the Orion armor style helmet.
- Fixed a bug displaying the Celestial Age Gloves on Body 2.
- Fixed a bug where the twin fury I blades were displayed in the opposite direction when the player used a whetstone after equipping them.
- Fixed a bug where the player’s upper body would briefly turn in an unnatural direction when another player used wyvern fire during multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug where other players could not access some facilities if the host disconnected for not sending any commands for a certain amount of time.
- Fixed several errors in the text.
- Fixed other minor bugs.