Nvidia has revealed that it has released the new ones Game Ready Driver for various games coming out during February 2022 on PC. Let’s talk about Elden Ring, Destiny 2: The Queen of Whispers, GRID Legends and Total War: Warhammer III.
There official communication reads: “GeForce Game Ready Drivers deliver the best experience for your favorite games, month after month, year after year. They are optimized in collaboration with developers and extensively tested on thousands of hardware configurations to ensure maximum performance and reliability. GeForce players can download and install them easily using GeForce Experience and they will be ready to play as soon as a game is launched. ”
Nvidia also remembers games that received a performance upgrade thanks to the DLSS during this month:
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human – DLSS doubles the performance and combination of global lighting with ray tracing
- Martha Is Dead – Available February 24, DLSS offers a more realistic and immersive experience that allows for a smoother framerate. The game also supports ray-traced shadows and ray-traced reflections.
- Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis – NVIDIA DLSS accelerates performance by up to 45% when graphics and rendering resolutions are at their peak, allowing users of GeForce RTX 3060 and later to play games at over 60 FPS at 4K.
- Shadow Warrior 3 – Coming March 1st, NVIDIA DLSS accelerates game graphics to even higher speed and fluidity.
- Sifu – NVIDIA DLSS boosts performance by up to 45%, allowing all GeForce RTX users to play at over 100 FPS in 4K, with every setting at maximum, for the ultimate experience!
- Supraland Six Inches Under – DLSS accelerates performance by up to 65%, allowing all GeForce RTX GPUs to play at over 60 FPS in 4K.
- SCP: Pandemic – Available February 22, NVIDIA DLSS delivers a performance boost of up to 90% in 4K, pushing each GeForce RTX GPU to frame rates above 100!