LITTLE announced the global launch of POCO M4 Pro during the MWC 2022 in Barcelona. Let’s find out all the details on the features, availability and price together.
POCO M4 Pro features a 6.43 “screen and is very bright DotDisplay AMOLED. With a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, the smartphone offers a smooth and responsive experience, with 2400×1800 FHD + resolution.
The wide DCI-P3 gamut brings all colors to life and the display has a brightness of up to 1,000 nits. It can automatically adjust its brightness to the surrounding environment for uninterrupted entertainment, and is certified by SGS for both “Eye Care Display” and “Seamless Display” for extended use. The Reading Mode 3.0 feature allows users to switch to a warmer shade of color to reduce eye strain, especially at night. Users can also add a paper texture to the text background for a more authentic experience.
The configuration of the triple camera with a main from 64MP high resolution, and is the first of its kind to debut in the M series. Completing the triple configuration is an 8MP ultra-wide camera with a wider angle of 118 ° and a 2MP macro lens. The triple camera is also equipped with slow motion, time-lapse and night mode video modes. In the front instead we find a 16MP camera.
POCO M4 Pro weighs just 179.5g and is 8.09mm thick, making it the lightest POCO smartphone to date. It is equipped with a 5,000mAh which can last more than two days, according to official estimates. In addition, the smartphone recharges completely in just one hour thanks to the 33W Fast Charging Pro technology, while in just 10 minutes it can charge and guarantee two hours of video playback.
Under the shell, POCO M4 Pro presents MediaTek Helio G96, while lightning-fast 2.05GHz octa-core CPU and ARM Mali-G57 MC2 GPU delivers all the power it needs to ensure users have the best possible entertainment experience. Plus, as an added measure to ensure it runs at peak performance, LiquidCool 1.0 Plus technology is designed to maintain a moderate temperature.
If the 8GB of RAM are not enough, the Dynamic RAM Expansion Technology allows the transfer of another 3GB from the 256GB of ROM. Storage can be expanded up to 1TB. POCO M4 Pro is also equipped with dual speakers for an immersive audio experience, a linear Z-axis vibration motor for responsive haptic feedback and the all-new MIUI 13 for a unique experience.
POCO M4 Pro will be available in three coloursPower Black, Cool Blue and POCO Yellow, in two variants:
- 6GB + 128GB: recommended selling price at € 229.90, through the official channels po.co and Amazon.
- 8GB + 256GB: recommended selling price at € 279.90, through the official channels po.co and Amazon.
The Early Bird prices are as follows:
- The 6GB + 128GB version, for 6 days on po.co and Amazon, starting from 13.00 on March 2, will be sold for € 199.90.
- The 8GB + 256GB version, for 6 days on po.co and Amazon, starting from 13.00 on March 2, will be sold for € 249.9
POCO M4 Pro datasheet
- Dimensions: 159.87 x 73.87 x 8.09 mm
- Weight: 179.5 grams
- Display: 6.43 “FHD + AMOLED 90Hz
- Soc: MediaTek Helio G96
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Cameras: 64 MP f / 1.8, 8 MP f / 2.2, 2 MP f / 2.4
- Front camera: 16 MP, f / 2.4
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Bluetooth: 5.1
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Price and memory:
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB: € 229.99
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB: € 279.90